"message": " Error performing script \"\" in script \"deliver staticDSN message ( message ; listener )\" at #deliver message via script call"
Possible causes and solutions:
File name misspelled in Data Source
From the File menu choose Manage and then External Data Sources...
- Verify the spelling of the data source name matches the value in SimpleQ
- Verify the path for the file is correct
The other file has not authorized SimpleQ to make connections
- Open Manage Security from the File menu
- Click on the Advanced Settings... button
- Switch to the File Access tab
- Click the Authorize... button to add SimpleQ as an authorized connection